We thought these two charts might be helpful to our parents.
From Children’s Hospital Colorado:
The following Information below is from AIDICINE.com
Sick Child Exclusion Guidelines at Adobe Montessori:
If you child has the following signs or sumptoms of illness, please keep your child at home and out of school until he/she is symptom free for 24 hours. Typical childhood symptoms are, but not limited to:
- fever of 100 degrees or more
- severe or constant cough
- unusual spots or rashes
- redness/discharge from the eyes
- sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- itchy scalp
- clear nose discharge that runs constantly or runny nose with green/yellow discharge
- infected areas of the skin (impetigo)
Sick children need to stay home to rest and help prevent the spread of these conditions throughout the school.
Reminder: Colder temperatures are coming! Please LABEL all jackets, coats,
anything you bring to school!
Part 3: Handwashing 101